Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Puzzle #6 is Done !

Yesterday we had breakfast with Donnie (third meal in 3 days) and Donna before Donna left for NC. (A ten hour drive.) It was good having her visit with us while she got to see her mom several times. (This is a pic of Bob who came in on Saturday for a day with his mom Donna, Dee's sister.)

We took several walks with Bonz, and sunned ourselves on the deck and read. I practiced some of my music for our next "sing out" which will be for Cranberry Community Days on July 11th. It would be nice to know the words and music better by then. My little electronic pitch pipe makes it nice for me to hear the notes when I need them so I'm in pitch. Otherwise it's hard to know if I'm singing the right note.

In the evening we played cribbage on the deck (Dee skunked me!) and then completed the "Fabulous Fifties " puzzle given to us by the Thomases. Here's the completed puzzle which if you've been following along with the blog, you'll note we began about June 9th. (So that's 16 days to complete it! Whew!)The box says "more than a thousand pieces."

No comments: