Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bogmeister's "Winter Concert"

Here is a photo of the 500 piece puzzle we finished on Monday morning. This one seemed to go pretty fast. Less than a week I think. Actually we began on the 11th and finished on the 15th. Five days - cool.

While Dee was working on Monday, I drove to Monongahela and picked up my mom for the Bogmeister's Christmas show later Monday night. By the time we got back to Mars, it was time for dinner. We picked up Dee and headed out for dinner at Smokey Bones. Then I dropped them off at home and drove ahead so I could be there early for warm up and last minute instructions. The Campbells picked Dee and mom up and took them in their car later.

The concert went VERY well. The attendance was good, and the people seemed to really like our music. I was pleased that 20 of the people I invited were able to come. There were the Fishers and Campbells and the Shafiks of Wilkinsburg day, the three Werme's from Mooncrest, Dee's great neice Ryanne from Seven Fields, Kathy G and Monica from Butler, the Millers and Bonessi's and Mindy C from Cranberry church. We raised lots of food for the Lighthouse pantry and a good time was had by all. We even had a change of "costume during the second half as shown in the pictures below.

No comments: