Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Beautiful Fall Day

Yesterday Dee went to work in the morning and I worked on hanging pictures from my golfing experiences and the display of logo golf balls I've been collecting. I hung six pictures and a golf ball rack. It's in the basement next to the computer (office) area. It turned out very well. I think I'm getting the hang of this picture hanging routine. Then I did my other Saturday chores and practiced my Barbershop music before Dee came home. Bonz got a nice walk around the courtyard.

In the afternoon we returned some things at Linens and Things and just chilled out. Later we thought we'd try Bob Evans Restaurant since we hadn't been there for awhile and we liked their food. We stopped at Wal Mart and Dee bought some stuff for her hair. Then we came home and relaxed. All in all a quiet and beautiful fall day.

No comments: