Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Search Has Ended

Here's a nice shot of the Pittsburgh skyline from the top of the "Duckie Boat" while on the tour of the city.

Yesterday morning I took Bonz for a VERY LONG walk while Dee went to Contours for her workout. Then, we continued our search for the right colored valances for the living room windows. And I think we found what we liked most at Joann Fabrics. Dee can make them on her new sewing machine. They'll look great! The material is red with a soft gold design.

We did some grocery shopping at Costco and enjoyed our favorite sausage and peppers and onions sandwich there as well. Did some other shopping (got the rope lights at Lowes) and did some banking. Dinner on the deck was great - a nice breeze prevailed. Then I went to Bogmeister (barbershop harmony) practice. We worked on the two songs we're going to use in competitions. Also people reported on their successes with the MUMs sale. I was pleased to report that I'd sold 8 MUMs so far. (check my Advertisement announcement from yesterday's blog update). After practice we went to Ol Uncle Bobs for milk and cookies. (I saw some of the Treesdale staff there too.) Then back home with Dee and we enjoyed our hot tub with wine and candles for a relaxing conclusion to the full day. Ahhhh.

No comments: