Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Quiet Day

Here is a photo from our "Duckie Ride" of the Three Rivers Point State Park Fountain...

Yesterday we went to Costco for lunch and to get some groceries (including some fruit called "apple pears"). Then, we went to Joanne Fabrics to pick up the material we liked for the living room valances. We decided to play some golf together at the little pitch and putt course near Mars High School. Dee did alright and seemed to have a good time. Then, we followed that up with some McDonald's iced coffee.

I'd received word that my new golf club (driver) had arrived at the pro shop, so I went up to pick it up. While there I saw Chris and asked him to give me a lesson if he had time. He did and he helped me make a couple of small adjustments in my swing on the driving range. It seemed to help make the drives go straighter. I'll try it out today when I play nine holes after Rotary.

When I got home, Dee had dinner ready - homemade burgers mothered in mushrooms - yummm. I took Bonz for a nice walk. We watched a previously recorded episode of "The Closer". (It's one of our favorite shows.)

No comments: