Saturday, March 1, 2008

OOOOps

Yesterday's sunny day with no snow (I predicted) turned into a 6" winter storm that snarled traffic for hours.
Above you can see what our deck looked like later in the day after the "no snow" report I made in the morning.

We did manage to get to the lenten luncheon at the Presbyterian Church and enjoyed hearing about "Forgiving Grace" and visiting with out friend from Wilkinsburg Church, Marilyn Campbell. Hearing about "grace" reminded me of that distinction between grace and mercy... Grace is getting something that you do NOT deserve; and mercy is NOT getting something you DO deserve." Dee got to go to exercise at Contours and I got to work on the Qchord some. I sure find that relaxing and nurturing at the same time as I learn new songs and techniques.

No comments: