Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Quiet Day

Saturday was a quiet day. We picked up a few things at a few stores. I waited in Panera and read my book on "The Definitive Guide to Body Language" while Dee did what she had to do. I also was able to call my mother to chat for a few minutes to connect with her and let her know I'm thinking of her. I also got to chat with Kerri and she and Pat are going to have a nice dinner out at one of their favorite places to celebrate his completion of the course work he did for work.

Dee and I stopped at Kohls for her to pick up some items and used the 30% off coupons for some K Cups for our coffee maker. Later we got Bonz' nails clipped at Pet Smart and looked at some storm doors at Home Depot to see what they had in stock. Our hope is to get one and have it installed once the Spring sales kick in.

Although it was cold out today, the sun did shine and I liked the way it lit up the living and dining rooms. The color popped real nice. The more I see it the more I like it.

I also went over my material for preaching tomorrow at Crafton. Dee will go to her Sunday school class at our church. She enjoys it and is getting to know the women there better each week. We'll connect sometime early in the afternoon when I'm done at Crafton. It should be an interesting day.

We finished off the evening at Barnes and Noble perusing the books and magazines for an hour or so. It's always fun and we usually have a specialty coffee drink of some sort to top it off before heading home.

No comments: