Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Visit With Mom

Yesterday Dee had a full day of work, so during the morning I worked on the words to the music we're singing for the Christmas season at Bogmeisters. I also began working on my part for Sunday's worship service at the church we're joining. The pastor asked me to be the liturgist for the day too.

Then, I went to Rotary for lunch and then headed to Monongahela to visit with my mom. A lot of the construction en route is now finished and makes the driving easier. I checked out her med situation, picked up her prescriptions from the pharmacy and we had a nice visit. I check a couple of things at the house she was concerned about. And let her know that everything was as it should be. We had a nice visit, she'd finished another of my shirts sleeves, and we had a good chat. She's looking forward to coming up for Thanksgiving and seeing Kerri and Patrick. Here's a photo I snapped yesterday at her place.

Dee got home a bit before me and had dinner ready when I arrived home (PTL for Crockpots.) We compared notes for the day and then watched a Monk we had recorded and then the Phillies win the World Series.

No comments: