Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Hot One!

Yesterday the temps soared to 90 so I knew if I wanted to golf, that it would be best if I did so in the morning. I had a good time and even had a couple of pars. While I went to the driving range and then played 9 holes at Treesdale, Dee went to exercise class and then to see her mom and shopping. We connected for lunch at Giant Eagle.

The afternoon was hot and so we stayed inside, turned on the air and hibernated. Eventually I worked on follow up stuff for the conference I attended and then my sermon for this Sunday at Penn Hills Baptist. I think I'll take the Qchord and play something as part of the service. WE finished off the day watching "McBride" on the Sleuth channel. We like mysteries and that channel has a ton of them. This was a new one.

No comments: