Sunday, May 3, 2009

Congratulations Danielle!

Conrgatulations to Dee's great niece Danielle! She gave birth this morning at 5:07 a.m. to twin boys. Cameron Kennedy and Noah Paul weighed 4 pounds 15 oz. and 5 pounds 11 oz. Danielle had a C-section at West Penn Hospital and all are doing well. PTL

Yesterday was a cool day. While Dee went to work at McGinnis, I completed my chores around the house (she gave me a "to do" list) and then went off to play golf at Treesdale. I'd decided I needed to go to the driving range first to work on my swing. I discovered that maybe I've been putting the ball to far forward causing mis-hits. So I moved the ball back in my stance and that seemed to help a lot. Afterward I played 9 holes and did better than earlier in the week.

Afterward I took Bonz for a walk and Dee and I had steaks on the grill. We were going to go to Butler to hear a Barbershop concert at Succop Theater but Dee was tired so I went by myself. Only to learn that they'd sold out and there were no tickets left. (I remember seeing the ad in the paper saying to call a certain phone number but had no idea it was a requirement if you wanted tickets.) Oh well, I gathered a few programs to show our guys and then headed home. Dee and I used the hot tub and enjoyed some bubbly in the bubbles.

No comments: