Friday, January 2, 2009

A Quiet Day

New Years Day we had traditional pork and sauerkraut for dinner. Dee made it in the crock pot and it was delicious. During the day we just hung out and watched part of the Penn State game. Depressing as PSU got trounced by USC. Later I read some of my FDR book on his first 100 days in office, and then Dee and I played the FIT. We're having fun trying to beat each other and our own old scores. I like the hula hoop exercise. It gives you a good exercise for balance and endurance training. Whew! Dee seems to excel on the Ski Jump one.

We did talk with Kerri a little and with Dee's friend Kathy. But otherwise it was a quiet day. I did my 45 minutes on the treadmill too. Gotta get those steps up to 10,000. We hope your New Years Day went well and was safe.

No comments: