Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Practice for "The Shows" during December

Yesterday while Dee was working I did the various errands on our list. Signed Bonz up for the Brickyard Dog Kennel in advance of our Christmas trip to be with Kerri and Patrick. (I was surprised how many places were already completely booked up for that holiday week.) Dee has a co-worker who uses Brickyard Kennels and she said it's clean and her dog really likes it.

I picked up some snow for the fireplace village, did the banking and so on. Then when Dee got home we had a very quick dinner (sandwiches) together. I had to go to Barbershop practice early to set up my new microphone and old laptop so we could record the practice session songs. Our director wants to use the recorded songs to make part dominant voice overs for the new people so they can learn their parts quicker. The recordings turned out pretty good for our first try at it. I had invited a new guy at church to come to Barbershop practice and he came! He likes to sing, even though he can't read music, and he did just fine with the help of others in the group. I hope he comes again.

Later, when I got home, Dee and I took advantage of our hot tub and the relatively warm evening ( 40 degrees) before the snows came. Ahhhhh.

No comments: