Friday, November 21, 2008

Kerri says, "It's a GIRL !"

Yep, Kerri called to tell us the news. It's official. The doctor said all is well and that she was doing yoga. Current weight 10 oz.

Dee worked yesterday, so I fussed with my new microphone and the computer. I tried to record my Bass notes so I could sing along and get the words and notes right. It took a while, but it's coming along.

I picked up some a couple of items like hot tub test strips and throw rugs for the bedroom and a color cartridge for my wireless printer. I always stop to say hi to Dee at work, and that's when I told her that Kerri had called with the news. She was as excited as I was to know what the doctor said. They're looking at a due date between April 14-18, 2009.

When Dee got home we went out for dinner at a new place. It was okay, but the menu was mostly pizza and Stromboli stuff. The price was reasonable, but likely we won't be going back any time soon. Afterward, we picked up a large rubber made type container for storage and headed home to watch the Steelers beat the Bengals. During the game, we usually watch something we've taped as well. flipping back and forth from time to time.

No comments: