Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Three Bubble Day

Yesterday I hung the new picture on the living room wall. Since the picture is4 feet wide and about3 1/2 feet tall, I wanted to make sure it was level before I put the holes in the wall. I used the small hooks called superhooks. They are "J" shaped and make a tiny hole less than an eighth of an inch in diameter. They worked just fine. And when I put a level on top of the picture after hanging it, the level bubble (Bubble One) was dead center! God is good.

Then I want to Rotary and hit some golf balls on the range afterward. Dee went out to Contours to exercise while I was at Rotary. She got to talk with her sisters later in the day to reconnect since their mom's funeral. Dee went to JoAnn Fabrics and took her lesson on the new sewing machine. She leared all about zigzag stiches and button holes. When I got home, we decided to go out and check out a fabric store for material for living room curtains. We didn't find any , but we learned a real neat shortcut to the lower part of Route 8 when we tried an alternate way home. Cool.

In the evening I went to quartet practice at the Presbyterian church and Dee checked out Walmart and Barnes and Noble while I was gone. When we got home we decided to take a dip in the hot tub. Picture this... Candle light, Chardonnay wine (Bubble Two), Jets operating at the right intensity (Bubble Three), and leaning back and looking at the stars in the clear sky. VERY relaxing. Ahhhhh.

No comments: