Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Few Photos

Here are a few of the pictures taken by Andrew Nelson (he was "Flash") during the surprise birthday party for Dee.

Yesterday was a laid back kind of day. It was overcast and cool and damp so we stayed inside and did some projects at home. I finally hung my diplomas from college and seminary and graduate school along with a really neat photo we'd framed of my chaplain military team. I hung them in the loft above the loveseat. They fit perfectly and they acutally lined up nicely. We took a couple of walks with Bonz around the court and I did get to Best Buy to check out a home theater sound system for our large screen tv. Don Forcht mentioned at the party that he[d help me install the speakers if they had to be spliced onto the existing wiring in the house. Later in the evening we watched the season finale of NCIS and SHARK on TV.

I did some background research for my up coming sermon at Penn Hills Baptist later in June. In the process I mistakenly deleted the printer driver for my wireless printer and so I went to the internet and downloaded a new one to my computer. (Haven't done that in a long time.) But it worked! Then I practiced some songs on the Qchord that I might use when I preach this summer. I'd like to get to know them without the sheet music so I can look at people when I play instead of looking down at the music from time to time. We'll see.

No comments: