Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Nice Day

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Dee went to Contours for a workout. I had two projects to work on. First, I stayed round home and did some outside maintenance (scraped the paint off the steps going into the spa. Then I painted them. Satisfying job. Then, I did some computer work applying online (took about 2 hours) to become a government contractor so I could provide marraige and communication training with the PREP materials for the retreat with the Air Guard at the end of the month in Wildwood, NJ. Most of our day though was spent outside enjoying the fine weather. Bonz does enjoy his walks around the block. Later in the evening, we enjoyed the spa again. Relaxing. I finished the Prince Caspian book by C.S. Lewis and practiced some of my barbershop songs with the CD on the deck before it got dark.

A very nice day.

No comments: