Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a Happy Baby!!!

Here's a brief video Kerri sent of Kate's "responsive smile". Something she's just started doing in the last week.

Dee and I were able to use the hot tub the other night after the rains subsided. It was nice out and we enjoyed getting to use it again. On Friday we went out for breakfast and used a certificate they'd sent us in the mail. I love the omelets at Freedom Diner.

Afterward we picked up a couple of items we needed and headed home. We enjoyed sitting on the porch and having a cookout on the grill (chicken) and I made risotto. I really tasted good. I stirred and stirred and stirred. We learned about it at the "gourmet getaway" back in January. In the evening I read some more of my WWII book "An Army At Dawn". Fascinating stuff.

Today, Saturday, we both worked (I finished rangering at Treesdale at 3 and she finishes at 6:30 PM.) So we decided to use the "birthday gift card" Red Robin emailed us for her birthday. That'll be nice because we like their food there. I'm working a golf outing on Monday which should be interesting. It's supposed to be big and involve about 6 of us rangers. As it stands now, it looks like the schedules we wrote for ourselves will continue and I'll be working most Saturdays of the summer. (except for the 6th and 13th when I'll be gone.)

No comments: